The Pastor's Ponderings is a weekly note from one of the pastors that is sent to the congregation. If you would like to be included in the list of subscribers to the Ponderings, you can subscribe here. Current subscribers wishing to unsubscribe can do that here as well. The latest Pondering is below.
Celebrate Easter with Us!
He had loved his disciples during his ministry on earth, and now he loved them to the very end. - John 13:1
- April 14, 7:30 p.m. Good Friday - The Seven Last Words of Christ
- Saturday, April 15, 5:00 p.m. Family Service
- Saturday, April 16, 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Service
Outdoors by the pond. Bring a lawn chair, and enjoy a continental breakfast afterward in the Well.
- 8:00 & 9:30 a.m. Spirited-Traditional Services
- 11:00 Contemporary Praise Service
Childcare is available for children ages four and under at all Holy Week and Easter services except for the 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Service. For a complete description of services, visit www.glenmarumc.org/worship/holy-week-and-easter/.