Curious…About the Bible? About Christianity? About United Methodism? Check out these intro discussions:
Think of Base as a basics of the Bible or Bible 101.
- A six-week study: three weeks on Old Testament, three weeks on New Testament
- No commitment, no homework
- Introduction to the Bible for those who are completely new to the Bible or who want to return to Bible study
- Each session begins with a brief presentation followed by facilitated discussion
Starting Point is a conversation about the basics of Christianity.
- A four-week or eight-week video series with guide book created by Andy Stanley
- Low-level of entry and casual
- Provides a basic understanding of Christianity rather than a lot of theology
- Each session starts with a video, and is followed by facilitated discussion
A Disciple’s Path
A Disciple’s Path is a conversation about the basics of United Methodism.
- A six-week study using study guide by James Harnish
- Participants may be Methodist, from other denominations, or be new Christians
- Helps new and prospective members learn more about Glen Mar and Methodism
- One-hour sessions based on study guide with facilitated discussion
For more information, please contact Pastor Anna Schwartz, Pastor for Community Life, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410.465.4995, ext. 206.