We pray for our brothers and sisters in Sri Lanka in the wake of acts of terror targeting Christians on Easter Day. The testimony of Easter is that God says "Yes and Amen" to all that Jesus embodied, to the principles of love, peace, faith and truth. Hatred and violence will never have the last word, and even though we are in the world, Christ has overcome the world. Whether we are praying for a synagogue in Pittsburgh or a mosque in New Zealand, we stand with people of peace and faith and against these acts of terror.
Ten Most Recent Sermons
- Be our guest
- God’s Neighborhood/Jesus, Mr. Rogers, and Me: Making Mistakes (Youth Weekend)
- Bless Teachers in the Neighborhood
- God’s Neighborhood/Jesus, Mr. Rogers, and Me: Neighborly
- In the band
- God’s Neighborhood/Jesus, Mr. Rogers, and Me: It’s You I Like
- Hey Glen Mar!
- Making Space
- When You’re in the Wilderness
- Keeping Church Weird