A few key resources you will find in this section include:
- Meeting room availability check and request form
- Publicity Resource Guide for ministries and events
- Safe Sanctuaries Online Renewal Training
- Access ACS account login
- List of currently active Growth Groups
- Growth Group Online Resource List (a list of books and media available at the church to borrow free of charge)
- Staff List
DOCUMENTS & POLICIES
Below are forms, documents, and policies related to Glen Mar ministries. If you can’t find what you are looking for, or would like to post your ministry’s document on this page, please contact the webmaster.
Publicity Request Forms for Glen Mar Website
To request publicity on the Glen Mar website, please fill out the relevant form below. A copy of your submission will be emailed to you. Can’t find it? Check your spam folder for an email from WordPress <email@example.com>. Email us with questions or issues.
- Website Event Form – Use this form to create a NEW web event (shows up under Happenings>Upcoming Events). Create an event for special events, meetings, classes, volunteers, donations/collections, etc., and requests for social media, bulletin announcements & ministry spotlight, all in one form.
- Website Blog Form – Use this form to create a NEW blog (shows up under Happenings>Blog). Create a blog for information pages – like volunteer, donation/collection, or signup details for upcoming events, meetings, classes, etc.; mission/ministry stories; after-event/Messenger articles. Also includes requests for social media, bulletin announcements & ministry spotlight, all in one form.
- Website Change Form – Use to CHANGE existing Pages/Blogs/Events
Resources for Ministries
- Glen Mar Church Publicity Resource Guide
- Glen Mar Church Publicity Timeline
- Glen Mar Church Technology Guide
- Ways to Publicize Ministry Information at Glen Mar
- Project Proposal Template (This is an editable Word document. Open the form with Word to fill it out. Then, save the completed form on your device, and email a copy to Alison Mannino, Minister for Operations.)
Policies & Guidelines
- Events with Food FAQ
- Gathering Place Policy
- Guidelines for Temporary Signage on Route 103
- Guidelines for Use of Outdoor Electronic Sign
- Handling Cash & Church Receipts
- Photo Policy & Sample Wording for Events
- Safe Sanctuaries Policy
- Wedding Guidelines
Please request scheduling for your event at a time when Glen Mar will be open (remember to factor in the time when people working on your event need the building to be open). To requests signs – Electronic Sign and Banner – please use the Sign Request Form.
Read more detailed information on Facilities Scheduling – details about banners and signs, fees for non-ministry events, etc., click here.
Glen Mar's building is now open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Glen Mar hours are typically 7 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday. (Office hours are generally 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.) Saturday opening is at 9 am to the close of the last scheduled activity or 9 pm, whichever comes first. Sunday opening is 6:30 am to the close of the last scheduled activity or 9 pm, whichever comes first.
January 2 • February 20 • April 10 • May 29 • June 19 • July 4 • September 4 • November 23 • November 24 • December 26
What You Need to Do For Glen Mar To Consider a Facility Request When the Building is Not Scheduled to be Open
If a rare situation requires time outside of facility hours, email a request in advance of scheduling needs to Alison Mannino, Minister for Operations. The request should include the willingness of the staff person associated with the event to manage and/or open and close the facility, including handling building security. With approval, the Facilities Services Manager will ensure the alarms are appropriately managed.
GROWTH GROUPS LISTING
Looking for a growth group?
This page lists the Growth Groups at Glen Mar that are open to new attendees. To view more details for a group, click on the group name. To get in touch with the facilitator, click on the contact.
If you would like assistance in finding a group, or if you are interested in leading or hosting a new group, contact the Pastor for Community Life, by email.
Looking for a new study for your Growth Group?
Check out our list of free Christian group studies, books, reference materials, training resources, and movies available at the Group Resource Center at Glen Mar. Materials are located in Room 143 unless indicated otherwise. Some studies may have additional materials available for purchase separately.
What is Safe Sanctuaries?
Safe Sanctuaries is one of the tools that Glen Mar uses to ensure the safety of children, youth, and vulnerable adults entrusted to our care.
Anyone who works with or comes into contact with children, youth, or vulnerable adults in Glen Mar’s ministry settings is required to complete Safe Sanctuaries training prior to participating. They are also asked to provide references and information for a background check. Adults and youth serving in ministry with children, youth, or vulnerable adults are expected to uphold Glen Mar Church’s Safe Sanctuaries policy.
Safe Sanctuaries Training
Do you volunteer at Glen Mar with children, youth, or vulnerable adults? Safe Sanctuaries Training is required. Group training is required every four years; on-line renewal is required after two years. Group training is currently held monthly on Zoom and periodically in person. Sign up for training to get details.
If you are unsure if you need to update your training, check your status in Realm or email Jen Rowell.
Online Renewal Training
Online Safe Sanctuaries training is available to those who are renewing two years after group training.
Steps to renew your training:
- Take the online training course, which includes an assessment. Click here to begin online training.
- Complete the online Laity Questionnaire
Contact Jen Rowell.